In issue 15 of Tekiota, you will discover:
- Why Twitter is PD on Steroids.
- How to add videos to a shared YouTube playlist.
- An unusual quiz using sound spectrum.
- TIP OF THE WEB - [icon name="fa-cloud-upload"] STANDARD 3: model digital age work and learning
Just because you are not interested in what Nicki Minaj and lemonade may have in common doesn’t mean you’ve got nothing to do on Twitter. Read Tom’s article on how to get started with Twitter the meaningful way.
- TIP OF THE WEEK - [icon name="fa-cloud-upload"] STANDARD 3: model digital age work and learning
This new skill will allow you to build a collaborative YouTube Playlist so students can add their own videos to a class project. Read how to create a collaborative YouTube playlist.
Quiz Kids with Spectograms
- TIP OF THE HAT - [icon name="fa-group"] awarded to Phil Leigh [icon name="fa-cloud-upload"] STANDARD 3: model digital age work and learning
The tip of the hat is awarded this week to Phil Leigh who used the previously mentioned audio recording program OcenAudio to create an unusual quiz for his students. Students were shown the voiceprints of their recorded names and had to recognize phoneme patterns in order to guess which name was represented.
OcenAudio is a free software which allows you to record and edit audio on your computer.