Are you interested in streamlining your workflow and keeping your computer in top shape? Read this week’s newsletter to learn about:
- Managing a constant flow of resources.
- Computer maintenance.
- Digital portfolios in Grade 1.
A Stream of Resources
- TIP OF THE WEB - [icon name="fa-slideshare"] STANDARD 2: design and develop digital age learning experiences and assessments
Do you need help navigating the constant stream of resources which reaches you? Follow the steps in Tom’s article to reclaim control on the flow of bright ideas.
Maintenance Tips for your Laptop
- TIP OF THE WEEK - [icon name="fa-cloud-upload"] STANDARD 3: model digital age work and learning
Read through these very simple tips to learn how to keep your computer in the best of shapes.
Digital Portfolios in Grade 1
- TIP OF THE HAT - [icon name="fa-group"] awarded to Dorothy Hung [icon name="fa-slideshare"] STANDARD 2: design and develop digital age learning experiences and assessments
Google Classroom is an undeniably great simple classroom management system and blogs allow our students to begin their digital portfolio in Grade 3. Nevertheless, these are not necessarily adequate platforms for the younger students. The tip of the hat this week goes to Dorothy Hung who discovered on her own the incredible Seesaw app. This tool allows students of any age to independently document what they are learning at school. It allows Dorothy to open the doors of her 1st grade classroom to parents so they too can be active participants in the learning process. If you want to learn more about this new comer, head over to Seesaw. Available for iOS and Android systems, we will be sure to explore this app in more details in the near future.