[icon name="fa-cloud-upload"] STANDARD 3: model digital age work and learning
Today I want to show you a very simple way for a group of users to share a YouTube playlist. In a previous article, we looked at how to broadcast YouTube playlists on Apple TV. We wanted to find a solution to let our students quickly create a YouTube playlist as a team. This new skill will allow you to build a collaborative YouTube Playlist so students can add their own videos to a class project.
Create a YouTube Playlist
First you need to create a YouTube playlist:
- Go to YouTube and login to your account.
- On the lefthand sidebar, click on Playlists. If you do not see the left sidebar yet, click on the settings button (the 3 bars by YouTube logo in the top left handside of the page) to show it.
- At the top of the page, click on the button labeled “+ New playlist” to create a YouTube playlist.
Share a Link to your Collaborative YouTube Playlist
To turn your YouTube playlist into a playlist you can share with other:
- Click on one of your YouTube playlists.
- Click on Playlist settings.
- Click on the Collaborate tab.
- Click on the button to engage the option Invited people can add videos to the playlist.
- Click on Get invite link.
- Copy the invite link and click on Save.
You can now send the invite link to anyone to give them the ability to add videos to your YouTube playlist.